In the actual sports world, which is normal to involve some kind of physical contact, is pretty important to avoid injuries. Nowadays, the athletes use many products to prevent possible injuries and muscle aches, being the liniments some of the most popular ones. A liniment is a topical medication, which is applied to the skin. The liniment is thicker than lotions and is used to create friction. It includes a solvent that has to evaporate quickly, such as alcohol or acetone, and almost always, the active component is an aromatic chemical like methyl salicylate, menthol or capsaicin. The main...
- Tags: Athlon Rub, injury prevention, injury recovery, liniment, sport liniment, sports injury, sports therapy, Thai Liniment, Thai Oil, warmup
Once a long-held secret, the mechanisms, and ingredients behind the fantastic Thai massage balls are surfacing, and to our benefit. Sometime also referred to as Thai Herbal Compression balls or Luk Prak Kop in Thai, the ancient method of the Thai massage ball has origins that date back to the days of the Buddha. Traditional Thai medicine was established with the principal tenet of improving the flow of energy through the body. Besides not being a new concept for holistic health, it is also seeing a growth through modern medical devices such as those used for Electro-Magnetic Frequency Therapy. Thai massage balls...
- Tags: anti-inflammation, arnica, eastern medicine, ginger, herbal massage, luk prak kob, massage, sport massage, thai compression ball, Thai Liniment, Thai Massage, thai massage ball, Thai Oil, thai plai, traditional medicine, turmeric, wintergreen, Zingiber cassumunar
Photo of Original Lumpinee Stadium Bangkok, Thailand by Jacob Klensin It’s a stifling day in Thailand. And inside one of the Muay Thai stadiums, a fighter lays face down on an old but sturdy wooden table in a pre-fight area of the concrete colossus. The fighter’s corner-men, a mix of old trainers and young fighters, one of whom wears a fresh cut across his brow, vigorously massage the fighter’s body. They take turns scooping out globs of Vaseline from a jar and mixing it with Thai boxing oil before working it into the skin and muscles of the fighter. ...
- Tags: Anthony Salcedo, Association of Boxing Commissions, boxing cream, IKF, jacob klensin, john wolcott, lumpinee boxing stadium, lumpinee stadium, Matt Lucas, Max Muay Thai, Mike Tyson, Muay Thai, muay thai liniment, Muay thai warmup, Pattaya Thailand, TBA, thai boxing, Thai Boxing Association, thai oil, US Muay Thai Open, USMTO, WKA, WTBA
Muay Thai Authority Interviews - Athlon Rub - Thai Oil Founder, Anthony Salcedo
- Tags: Ajarn Chai, Anthony Salcedo, Association of Boxing Commissions, Athletic Warmup, Athlon Kickboxing Challenge, Athlon Rub, Boxing Liniment, Competitive ACE, herbal oil, Martial Arts History Museum, Master Toddy, Muay Thai, Namman Muay, Rami Ibrahim, Sports Recovery, TBA Classic, Thai Boxing Association, Thai Liniment, Thai Massage, Thai Oil, thefitexpo, Warriors Cup
World Champion Power-Lifter, Scot Mendelson starts 2018 run for the Arm-Wrestling World Championships
- Tags: arm wrestling, harley davidson benchpress, mendys gym, muscle warmup, powerlifting, Scot mendelson, Thai Oil, world champion