- 3.4 fl oz / 100 ML bottle. TRAVEL-FRIENDLY (Largest Allowable Size)
- Comes in a shatter-proof, BPA-Free Container. The bottle is amber colored to protect the essential oils from direct light.
- Our flagship sports performance and recovery product, this is our updated take on an ancient Thai Oil formula.
Whether you are active in sport or just need a topical recovery rub, Athlon Rub is for you. See what some of our customers have to say.
Thai Oil formula has a smooth light guide and is very fast absorbing. Unlike other products, clothing can be worn virtually within a minute of application. The formula is not designed to be overly hot but the heat will be intensified when applied on the skin when pores are open such as after a brief warm-up or after a shower. The wintergreen scent has been reduced so as too not be as overwhelming but it retains the invigorating and beloved scent which serves to help open the nasal passages for clearer breathing.
It has the power to relieve many of the common aches.
Turmeric is used for arthritis, heartburn (dyspepsia), and more.
Ginger oil is highly regarded for its anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating properties. Use Ginger for swelling.
Best Topical Rub for...
- Warm-up Enhancement: Use the product as a warm-up aid to prepare for physical exertion. Best applied when a brief sweat has started; apply to the entire body or body areas in use while avoiding eyes, open wounds, and sensitive parts.
- Recovery: Apply to physically exerted muscle groups or to the entire body. Avoid eyes, open wounds, and sensitive parts. Make part of your recovery and massage regime.
Our muscle rub is perfect for those suffering from muscle discomfort and weakness. It's also easy to use. Directions:
- Shake bottle well until the formula is frothy
- Pull up cap after the seal has been removed
- Pour relief oil carefully onto available hand or directly on body part and massage liberally