Athlon Rub – 17 oz Coach SizeRegular price $54.99
Deep Muscle Sports Rub
Made with naturally derived ingredients.
- 17 fl oz / 500 ML bottle. Coach Bottle comes with orfice reducer pour-out top.
- Comes in a shatter-proof, BPA-Free Container. The bottle is amber colored to protect the essential oils from direct light.
- Our flagship product, this is our updated take on an ancient Thai Oil formula.
Whether you are active in sport or just need a topical rub, Athlon Rub is for you. See what some of our customers have to say.
Thai Oil formula has a smooth light guide and is very fast absorbing. Unlike other products, clothing can be worn virtually within a minute of application. The formula is not designed to be overly hot but the heat will be intensified when applied on the skin when pores are open such as after a brief warm-up or after a shower. The wintergreen scent has been reduced so as too not be as overwhelming but it retains the invigorating and beloved scent which serves to help open the nasal passages for clearer breathing.
IngredientsArnica, Turmeric, Ginger, Wintergreen, Eucalyptus, Safflower Oil, Vitamin E, etc...
Click here to view all ingredients (Wintergreen, Thai Plai, and more).
Best Topical Rub for...
- Warm-up Enhancement: Use the product as a warm-up aid to prepare for physical exertion. Best applied when a brief sweat has started; apply to the entire body or body areas in use while avoiding eyes, open wounds, and sensitive parts.
- Apply to muscle groups or to the entire body. Avoid eyes, open wounds, and sensitive parts. Make part of your selfcare and massage regime.
Why Buy Athlon Rub?
Athlon Rub is the next generation in performance and recovery founded on a time-tested Thai Oil formula and enhanced through proven ingredients. Our products are made in a fully Certified Lab in the USA. Athlon Rub is 3rd party certified and continuously tested by Informed Sport to be free of banned substances (PED’s) and cross-contamination risks.
Thai Oil formulas have been used for generations and are an integral part of Thai National Sport of Muay Thai, aka Thai Boxing or Art of Eight Limbs. In this setting, elite athletes living and training in camps apply Thai Oil on the body regularly during the pre and post work out to prepare for extreme physical exertion on a daily basis. Thai Oil is considered a contributing factor to the career longevity of these elite athletes training and competing at extreme levels. In a martial art where the highest registered impacts are recorded, fighters have been known to have 200 – 400 fights in their careers which is many times over records in other combat sports. Because of its effectiveness, Thai Oil use has transcended into all sports and even manual labor.